Monday, February 18, 2013

October 2012

This October we decided to host the Halloween Party and invite all our friends! We had a costume contest, smores, a photo booth, and played a festive game of Scribble Scrabble. There was a ton of themed food and it was all yummy!



My two wonderful cousin, Lynn and Lindsey, dressed up with me as the 3 Wise men from the bible, and I made us a camel. The camels name was Cornelius because that's what Lynn wanted :O)

Valerie had a girls bunco night where we had to come up with Halloween costumes using only things in your house. I went as June Cleaver...
Totally had all that!






 We celebrated Charles' 4th birthday. I was too lazy to make doggy safe treats so I gave him a Halloween cookie! I think he was just as happy! He made really funny faces.
I made Travis sit in the studio while eating breakfast so I could get the lighting right for my top secret photo shoot! Photos soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment