Sunday, February 17, 2013

June 2012

 I talked Travis in to letting me get a kiddie pool! We have to use it on the patio so it doesn't kill the grass haha. Well I took the pups for a swim, and they hated every minute of it!






















I planted sunflowers awhile ago, and I have been waiting for them to open for what seems like forever. This is the first thing I have ever grown from just a seed. Its not fully opened yet. I now love planting things! Even Charles loves all of my plants.

         My 2 sister in laws and cousin Lynn came over for a craft night. Wise Women Night!

 Here is Lynn peeking through our sewing machines.




































Travis found this baby blue bird in our backyard, named him Baby Blue...His parents must have left him, he couldn't fly yet and stayed in our yard a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment