Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Interiors Designed

As many of you have now heard, I have started a new chapter in my life. I am excited to announce that I will be finally putting my hard earned education into action. I have accepted a job with the talented Shayna Molloy Hawkins at Interiors Designed. Together we will be making beautiful things happen in the design world, and in our clients homes.

Interiors Designed is a residential interior design firm that offers services ranging from full spatial planning, new construction, renovations, furniture design and planning, and material/finish selections. Visit the website for more information: http://www.interiorsdesignedtx.com.

This new position has also allowed me more of an opportunity to continue to grow
B. Wise Photography. I will keep my usual weekend hours open, and I will now have availability for photo sessions during the day on Fridays too.

Here are a few photos taken from a home Shayna finished just before I started working with her. This is a lovely transitional style home in the Houston Memorial area.
















No comments:

Post a Comment