Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween Twenty Thirteen

Halloween was hosted by our dearest friends, the Haley's this year. They had a few couples over for tamales and other festive food, day of the dead themed of course! All arrived in costume; photo booth was first, then we feasted and roasted marshmallows by the fire. It was a great way to spend the evening. I was supposed to be a leopard beanie baby, but i got lazy and went as just a leopard. To make the situation more ridiculous I was wearing an orthopedic boot on one foot because I had hurt my foot at work earlier that week. My husband was a sight, also a lazy costumer this year, an old school ball player of some team id never hear of... (In his defense I was supposed to have ordered his costume a couple months prior, but didn't. So it didn't come in time.) Here's some photos from our good time.



The BFF's





























No comments:

Post a Comment